Officers Directors Committees
Tim Taylor, President Gary Nahas Leslie Steele Membership - Lynne Duchon
Vice President Dennis VanSuch Ken Kollar Social - Bob Semler, Dave
Bob Semler, Treasurer Lisa McDermott Sue North and Karen Durrett
Lynne Duchon, Secretary Martha Cobb, Director Emeritus
It is with a heavy heart that we report to you that the Berlin Lake Association has lost one of our founding members. Jim Mineo passed away yesterday after a 4 month battle with Pancreatic cancer. Jim was the original Berlin Lake Association Treasurer and then served as Vice President until he became ill this spring. He was a major asset in the formation of the BLA and in setting up the association as an Ohio Non-Profit corporation. Please keep Jim's wife Judy and their family in your prays during this difficult time.
To Promote the collective and individual property rights and civic interests of all persons, firms, and/or corporations who have an interest in the preservation of Berlin Lake and, who have an interest in the protection and development of the Lake, Parks and the surrounding areas.
- To have representation in matters that effect the lake and association members
- To Share and disseminate information regarding matters effecting the Lake and surrounding areas
- To open lines of Communications between Members and Authorities responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Lake.
- To Preserve, Protect, and Improve the Lake and Surrounding Areas
- Improve Networking to promote positive change